Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Best Yard Sale Find of the Summer

My husband LOVES garage/yard/rummage sales. I love thrift stores. Between the two of us, we've found some really cool stuff for the kids for really great prices.

The NordicTrack jogging stroller is my best find of the summer, so far. I probably won't top it. :-p We were out hitting yard sales on half price Saturday (everything at Goodwill is half price the last Sat. of the month). After we hit the Allegan store and spent a little bit of money, we stopped at three yardsales. The third one was right by my brother Casey's house.

They had this jogging stroller for sale for $10. I offered them $8. ;-)


1 comment:

  1. I haven't had luck with Goodwill/thrift store shopping in years. My mom, on the other hand, has the best luck - it's like they set out all the good stuff when she goes! She found me a like-new hikers backpack carrier (retail for $80-ish) for THREE DOLLARS! I was ecstatic!

    ReplyDelete