Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Alyssa is BACK!!! YAY!

She's been gone all summer at her dad's house. I picked her up tonight. I missed her bunches. She had fun there. She spent quite a bit of time at with her cousins.

I feel really bad, though. Mia doesn't recognize her. When Alyssa tried to hold her, she started bawling like someone hurt her. :-( I hope they bond again quickly. On our way home (it's fifty miles away from me), we stopped at Wendy's and I let Alyssa feed her baby sis a little bit of my Frosty. Mia gave her such a huge smile for that!

Photo shoot tomorrow!!! Hopefully my new digicam comes. Freaking UPS. It only came from Canada.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I linked to your blog from breastfeeding.com and I had to comment because my oldest daughter is 11 and she spent her whole summer with her dad, and played with her cousins a lot, just like your daughter :)

    ReplyDelete