Friday, August 01, 2008

I Can't Do It!

I broke down and shampooed my hair this afternoon. I could no longer handle it. My hair is nice and clean now.

Maybe I will switch to all natural shampoo or something mostly natural, like Burt's Bees. All I know is my hair is too oily to go poo free if I have no vehicle to drive and buy the right kind of vinegar (you are supposed to use apple cider vinegar, I used distilled white, which is NOT the same and that's probably why it didn't work).

Eh, I'll admit I'm not the crunchy type.

A pic I took yesterday of the kidlets:


1 comment:

  1. Aww. I am sorry. I hear that oily adjustments stage is hard and gross for some(my lil sis included)-
    lasting up to 2 weeks.
    I use lemon juice instead of ACV(because I get it much cheaper and the smell of V makes me gag) . -- It works REALLY well- however it has lightened my hair.


    That pic is tooo cute.Why didn't I know you had a blog???!

    ReplyDelete