Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm going to cry

I have no pictures of the Kittyville hat to post because I screwed up the ears on it. Then, I tried to cut one ear off and accidentally cut a hole in the top of the hat. In a fit of rage, I threw the entire hat in the trash. On a positive note, I learned how to seed stitch.

I am trying another felted bag without a pattern. This one is loosely based on the booga bag, with my own striping pattern. I'm still trying to decide what kind of handle it should have. It should be twice (or more) the size of a normal booga bag and will hopefully replace my current "knitting bag", a bag from Bath & Body Works my mom bought me for my birthday two years ago. It was filled with warm vanilla and sugar scented body wash, body butter, lotion, and body spray.

I am using Patons Classic Wool in the following colors: chestnut brown, petal pink, and winter white. As you can see, I haven't gotten to the winter white, yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment