Monday, July 03, 2006

My Yarn Stash

I have no yarn. Or rather, I have no yarn that I want to start a new project with.


First up is my collection of novelty yarns. Bernat Boa was on sale a few weeks ago for $1.60 with an additional 20% off at the register. So, I ended up paying less than $10 for 8! One of these days, I will make some scarves out of them. Right now, it’s too warm out for me to even think about knitting scarves.


This pic shows what happens when Sugar 'n Cream goes on sale for $1 a ball at my local super center. In addition to the 11 full balls featured in the picture (yes, three of them are knockoffs that I bought at Hell-Mart), I somehow ended up with 15 partial balls. One would think that I love making dishcloths.



This is a pic of some yarn my mom bought me for my birthday. Or maybe it was for Valentine’s Day. Lol. I’m not really sure, because ever since I started knitting, she’s been giving me yarn, even if it’s not a holiday. That’s how I ended up with so much Lion Fun Fur.

No comments:

Post a Comment