Thursday, June 29, 2006

I Am a Bad Blogger

I am such a procrasinator. I keep promising myself that I am going to type up a new post, but unfortunately tomorrow never comes. So, here I am finally updating my blog, a month after my first posting.


I love making booga bags, so imagine my excitement when I found this wool yarn on sale for $2.70. I went back a couple days later to buy it all up, and it was gone.






A few weeks ago, I took pics of the PITA baby blanket (see above). I think I had about 9 inches of it finished then. Now, I have 17 inches of it done. Yay! My friend's wife is pregnant with their first child, a boy, and is due August 4th. I have to finish it before she has the baby.

I'm using Bernat Baby Coordinates Sweet Stripes and size 7 bamboo circs. I love the circs, but the yarn reminds me of a thin version of homespun. It splits and it's a little slippery.

No comments:

Post a Comment