Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'll Bet You Thought I'd Deserted This Blog

And, it's very likely that you are correct in thinking that. But, I've returned. A summary of my life since I last blogged:

1. I was browsing PlentyofFish when I received a message from a guy who looked familiar to me. As it turns out, I knew this guy, Gary, from Jr. High. In fact, I had my friend Jenny ask him out for me (hey, I was 14!) and he turned me down . We've been together since.

2. Gary and I got pregnant.

Me, about 34 weeks pregnant. Ashton is hiding behind mah belly.





Here I am the day I was being induced (March 8, 2008):


3. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on March 9, 2008 at 5:50pm. She weighed 6lb 11.60z and was 19 inches long. We named her Anne Marie and call her Mia.



I finally got to hold her (another story for another posting, ok?):





4. I moved out of the ghetto. We moved from Wyoming, MI (crappy neighborhood, slum apartment) to my hometown of Allegan, MI. Sorry, the website kinda sucks.


5. Gary and I got married July 11, 2008.


That pretty much sums it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment