Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I know, I know

I haven't been keeping up with this blog because I'm still blogging at myspace.

So far this month, I have knit three dishcloths, finally finished the purple bag I started this summer (I still have to sew on one strap), attempted to sew the nylon straps on my Neapolitan tote (I will have to rip it out because I ignored my thread tension and have big loops on the inside -- doh), knit the earflaps on Alyssa's kittyville hat, halfway finished the peacock colorway scarf, and sewed my son two pairs of pajama bottoms.

I still have no digicam, but JeanPaul (part of the reason for my blog neglection) is going to get one from his house for me sometime soon. Oh, and I got Stitch n Bitch Nation in the mail yesterday. I love it! It was well worth the nominal fee I paid for it. I got it here.

Well, that's all for now. Stay tuned for another episode of Can Camille Finish a Whole Knitting Project Without Starting Another One?



No comments:

Post a Comment