Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I Have Internet and an FO hore!

I finally have internet access. I called SBC this morning to let them know that I was pissed that I still didn't have a working phone line. The impressive part is that they sent somebody out within two hours. I almost fainted when he pulled into the parking lot and he was there for me! Lol. The line was unhooked at the box. He also fixed the jack that I pulled apart in a (lame) attempt to fix it.

Most importantly, this weekend I sewed without a pattern! I am so proud of myself. It didn't turn out that bad. I am making a valance for it, too. Now, I must go back to Field's to pick up another half yard of the fabric, though. I will post a pic of the finished product when I am done. Here's what it looks like so far:


The valance (not yet finished) is a goldish shiny fabric with black velvet swirls. I think it will go well with my bedroom decor.




Let us not forget the random cat pics:




I think they like the new apartment as much as my kids do. (Please ignore the black trashbag in the corner of the pic, it's full of stuff I need to donate.)

No comments:

Post a Comment