Sunday, October 01, 2006

I Freaked Out Today

I thought I lost my cats. (insert a crying emoticon here). They were nowhere to be found. I called them, searched the entire house, and then went to my neighbor's house. She helped me look for them. She and I both thought that my (not anymore) boyfriend let them loose because he hates them. I had the whole block searching for them. I even called him up to yell at him. I called him a liar. Then, forty minutes later, Ciatee finally heard me calling for her, and wandered into the livingroom looking all rumpled like she had been sleeping. UGH.

I felt bad, so I called him and apologized. No pics this entry because my digital camera is at my new apartment and I am not. I took the cats there, though. I don't want them to get lost again. I really freaked out. I will post pics of the new place as soon as I have it set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment