Friday, May 29, 2009

Day One of Gluten Free

And I'm starving! The dinner rolls in my fridge leftover from last night are calling my name. Good grief! Carbs are addicting, aren't they?

I recently decided to conduct an experiment to see if I can eliminate or (at least) lessen my IBS-like symptoms by dietary changes. Quite frankly, I'm sick of crapping liquid. At this point, I am willing to try anything. So, I decided that going gluten free would be phase 1.

Luckily, I broiled steaks for dinner last night. We also had fresh green beans, corn on the cob, sauteed mushrooms and onions, and dinner rolls. So, for breakfast, I had everything except the rolls and added a little scoop of my redskin tater salad in the hopes that my body wouldn't realize that I didn't eat any bread.

Three hours later, my tummy is rumbly. But, I think I will eat some carrot sticks in a few minutes... I wonder if ranch dressing contains gluten?

No comments:

Post a Comment