Monday, September 18, 2006

Forgive me Blog Readers

for I have sinned. It's been 16 days since my last blog entry.

I've been busy. I haven't been knitting much because I have recently discovered how much of an uncaring and unkind asshole my boyfriend can be. Apartment hunting is time consuming, especially since I'm trying to bring both kitties with me. I love Ciatee, who is sitting on my lap as I type this, and my kids love Merlin. The boy calls him his orange kitty.


I also went back to work on the 11th, which is leaving me less and less time to knit. And, to top off a crappy two weeks, my neighbor's son shared his cold with me. So, not only am I adjusting to Lexapro, searching for an apartment, packing, and trying to get my crap in order, I am also doping myself up with cold meds so I can breathe all while trying to catch up on the classwork I slacked off on while I cried over lost love last week.

So, there you have it, my excuses for not blogging. Thursday I start therapy, so hopefully after that I will have no reason to type lame ass excuses for not knitting or blogging.





What's on my needles?



First up, the umbilical cord hat for my new nephew (due to arrive in November). It matches the diaper bag I already gave to my SIL.




Next up is my adapted version of the same diaper bag, in purple.



I have about two inches of the purple bag finished on the needles, but didn't take a picture of it. IRL, the purple in the bag and blue from the hat don't look that similar. This is evidence of my need for a new digicam. I'm adding it to the list. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment