Saturday, September 02, 2006

Another Cat Pic

The other cat in our house is Ciatee. I think I have one or two other pics of her on my blog. She isn't a photo-op cat like her brother, Merlin, but that's probably because she spends a good portion of her day hiding from the kids. I can totally understand why she hides. There are four of them, and if I could hide from them, sometimes I would.

Ciatee has chosen me to be her person. I think that somewhat bothers my boyfriend, who is used to being every cat's favorite person.
Here's where Ciatee often sleeps when she isn't on my lap, like she is right now as I type this:


The bag I usually use for school books


I've caught her a couple of times sleeping INSIDE the bag or in/on my knitting bag. She also likes to nap on the back of my knitting chair. Crazy cat.


Crafty cack:
My wrists have been aching lately. Damned carpal tunnel! As a result, I haven't knit much the past few days. On a positive note, I haven't had to frog the purple bag again. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment