Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Exciting Night -- Complete with Pictures!

Tonight, for dinner, I made chicken and rice in the crockpot. I served it with garlic bread and corn. I gave the baby a bite of chicken (just a taste) when I was checking the rice, which she promptly spat on the floor! When I put her in the highchair, I skipped the chicken. She devoured the garlic bread and corn, and ate quite a bit of the rice, then decided the Tupperware bowl I served her dinner in made a very nice hat:













Needless to say, the "hat" made a bath a necessity. Because her big brother came in covered in mud and grass and he was so dirty it warranted an "emergency bath" even though dinner was ready, the kids' tub was nasty! I had to use my tub for her bath, and when I started the tub, I forgot that the water comes out much hotter than in their bathroom (IDK why, since my bathroom is further from the hot water heater).

I undressed her, carried her to the bathroom, took off her diaper, and checked the water temperature only to find that it was way too hot! So, there she stood in her birthday suit while I added cold water to the tub. All of the sudden, I feel her stomping around and splashing: she was playing in pee!!!! Ewwww.



After washing the rice out of her hair, I dressed her in a new outfit and her new "pretty shoes" (sandals I bought for her yesterday: the only way she will keep them on is if I compliment them).















We also got a new pet a couple of days ago. My son will tell you that Bones is "his snake".






No comments:

Post a Comment