Monday, October 06, 2008

Well, Well, Well

If the post below isn't proof that I shouldn't drink and post, IDK what is! lol. But, in honor of keepin it real, I am not going to delete or edit my blog (well, I will edit sins like grammatical or spelling errors, I'm too anal to leave those in!). Apparently, I thought it, there it will stay.

What I definitely don't understand is why I didn't post THIS picture of the cutie pie:





And one of the boy for good measure:




I will be moving to my big brother's soon. I have a lot of thinking to do. Especially since dh is in jail (once again) for child support. I must figure out my reasons for being with him. I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm not here for the right reason. Or maybe I am and just don't know it. (HA! Now you're confused, too!)

Sober tonight. And ready to lay down with the booby monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment